Girls, if you are dating a guy how often should he call you?

Girls, if you are dating a guy how often should he call you or sms you is it calling twice a week too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know when me and my boyfriend started dating (before we became a couple) he would IM me pretty much every time he saw I was online, which didn't bother me, let me know he was interested, plus I probably would of IMed him if he wouldn't of xD

But around then he never called, I remember calling him once, but that's about it. Now (we've been dating 5 months) he calls every night, and we never IM anymore.

So its whatever your comfortable with, learn what she's comfortable with too, just don't try too hard, you may end up scaring her away. O.o

What Girls Said 6

• depends on the girl... for me, if a guy texts every day, it shows he's keen... even maybe a little over-keen and it shows that he doesn't have a busy life if he's constantly texting me which means he's too available. I prefer being kept on my toes... not knowing if a guy wants me or not. it keeps me interested. but there's a fine balance. I suggest twice a week when you first start dating then by the time you get to date 3, you can increase that slightly and so on.

• I think it really depends on the girl. Me and my boyfriend talk every night on msn so we don't really feel the need to call each other all the time. But then one of my good friends calls her boyfriend every night. I guess you could start texting her and maybe call her once a week? Hopefully if she wants to talk to you more/less she'll tell you or call you herself

• twice is nice, most people text and I'm

i know I text like crazy

phone calls are very personal at lest I think so

but always depends on the girl and the relationship

• It really does depend on the girl because I personally am not a a fan of talking on the phone, I mean I don't mind it but I prefer texting and IMs. Just get to know her more and see what she seems to like.

• depends on the kind of relationship and how the girl reacts, personally I've been dating this guy for over 3years now, we call and text everyday, but in the beginning of the relationship, he was the one who would always call and text, and I was not used to that, I had a serious relationship before but we would just txt a few times a day if I recall right, so anyways my current boyfriend would be like you never call me, never txt me etc.. so I started doing that stuff, 5months later, I would call him all day long and he wouldn't answer it and he'd be like I can be all day long on the phone I have to work etc etc.. see how things can change and how guys can be weird too..

• well if the guy is into texting then he could text you but he should call you atlest every day if not than every other day

What Guys Said 0