Girls if I took you to go eat at a taco truck on the first date would you be mad?

Would you be mad if I took you to taco truck for some carne asada tacos on the first date

• I would be mad
    15% (10)21% (4)17% (14)Vote
  • I wouldn't even be mad
    85% (55)79% (15)83% (70)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
29|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually think it would be really cool to go to a taco truck, since I never been to one. :) Plus Tacos are Awesome! Haha :)

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude this is actually a pretty good date move, not many people do this. The right truck with the right food makes a killer date, though it will put off some girls. Though I'm ok with that cause I like a girl that can be down for just about anything... date wise I mean.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• Depends on the date. If it was a fun date and we topped the night off with tacos that would be a hit. Buuut if we dressed up, hit a taco truck then went to see a movie or a play is feel like hmm. Certain dates call for actual dining while others are okay to be casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • TACOS? Oh my goodness. Love tacos.

2|0
    0|0
  • No lol, if we did something fun and outdoorsy or went to a carnival or something, a taco truck sounds fitting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tacos and food trucks! Great first date!

1|0
    0|0
  • Tacooos!! 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'd be happy that I am going on a date. I don't have high expectations. I also don't expect men to pay a lot for me. A first date is just getting to know each other anyway. Most people I know usually do coffee dates as a first date. I like tacos too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hypothetically if I could still eat anything I wanted: No, I wouldn't be mad. I actually like tacos and if you knew a new place for me to try, that'd be cool. We could grab them and find a place to sit or slowly walk or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not picky with dates, especially if it's a first one. I'm not a big taco gal so there might be an issue there, but a food truck in general, no that's not an issue. If it was like an anniversary, I might be a little bothered but first dates should be chill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it better be some good tacos that don't leave me with food poisoning and explosive diarrhea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I love truck food

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends lol I love tacos bug the one on our east side had two people rkidnapped and raped their. Right by my grandmas ☺💜

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it a delicious local secret taco truck? Why would that make me angry? I love tacos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tho I've never had tacos, I don't care as long as he's there lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wait. What? Never had a taco? Oh, giiiiiiirrrrlllll... you are missing out on one of life's true treats!

Go get a taco, NOW! :P

• Why would someone be mad?
    Food is food...

0|0
    0|0
  • If the taco's good, and if he made it a good time (was nice funny interesting) why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you just let me pay for you and we can go somewhere nice? lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind at all, it's more about how he is as a person that id care about. If I had a great time and enjoyed the date, that's all that would matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat meat so if my boyfriend did that i'd be pretty annoyed.
    haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would be mad. Tacos make my stomach turn. *vomits*

Pizza makes more sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If I thought it was something you enjoyed, I'd actually be really flattered that you wanted to share that with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I love tacos 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I'd actually prefer that. Seems chill.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Who doesn't love tacos?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I ain't even mad. Food is food. Lol. Jk. But really no I would not be mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tacos so I would be happy if the food is good.
    Much better than a cheap ass boring coffee date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would actually enjoy that. A LOT.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love carne asada! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about what you do, it's who you do it with.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• In my experience, it's not what you do, it's how much fun you can have doing it. That's why I prefer an active date. You're there to get to know each other, not to impress her by spending a fortune. As a guy who's paid $2 for hot dogs on a successful date, I say go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually surprised. I thought most girls would be seriously turned off by that.

Well that's refreshing to hear, that many girls aren't materialistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha love this question. Taco trucks are GOAT!

0|0
    0|0
  • If thats not the only thing you planned for the day go ahead bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as girls like to eat, I think most would be cool with this! :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that the only thing you're doing? Or are you going for a walk and a drink and something else too?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck all you gag women. You all flamed me for offering a chick Burger King on a date.

0|0
    1|0
  • i bet they would... and don't expect her to be sharing the desert.

0|0
    0|0
  • She shouldn't be mad, she's lucky she's even being bought something to eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • That actually seems like a fun good time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude tacos are awesome. Of course chicks would dig it.

0|0
    0|0