Does this girl like the other guy or not?

Last week I took this girl to the riverfront nearby where we go to college. It was our second time meeting and we were having fun, but the riverfront closed early and she wanted to go to a club. So I took her to one and she saw a friend there. As we danced, the friend came and started dancing with us and then she started dancing with him. I asked her afterwards and she said "she was sorry and that it sorta just happened" and said "yeah i mean I don't know a little" for if she liked him. I decided not to text her after that. Should I just not contact her like I am, or still talk to her. I do like her, but after the experience I'm a bit unsure... Thanks!!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "So I took her to one and she saw a friend there. "

^so is she a friend of urs? sounds like she's being comfortable goin to a club wid u...

"As we danced, the friend came and started dancing with us and then she started dancing with him. I asked her afterwards and she said "she was sorry and that it sorta just happened""

^she just danced wid him didn't she? if dat's so then no worries... i'd just translate it as a "friendly" dance...

"and said "yeah i mean I don't know a little" for if she liked him. I decided not to text her after that. Should I just not contact her like I am, or still talk to her. I do like her, but after the experience I'm a bit unsure... Thanks!!"

^sure u can... just a dance doesn't mean much u know... ;)