What race do you sexually worship and are sexually obssessed with? What race would you?

Be willing to sellout your friends and family for a chance with that race if it came down to that?

If you FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY about this question, then skip it and cry yourself a river someone else.
filler fill filler

Most Helpful Girl

• I like this question because it calls out the truth on here that some men and women do worship certain races. No one wants to admit it and no one wants to say they do because they know it's the truth and the truth hurts sometimes for them knowing they would sell out something important to them because they truly are desperate

What Girls Said 9

• Dogs.

I love dogs. 🐕🐶🐩🐕🐶🐩🐕🐶🐩🐾

• I wouldn't be selling out my family or friends because quite frankly, I'll date whoever the fuck I want and that's none of their concern.
    I'm most attracted to Asians though. Wouldn't call it sexually obsessed as it's not like I struggle to maintain any boundaries. Let's just say my racial preference is towards Asian men.

• is it because your current boyfriend is Asian or have you always felt this way? just curious

• @COCOCHANEL
      I felt the same way early in high school, then because there weren't too many Asians there I kind of shifted to white/brown guys before turning back to preferring east Asian males in uni.

• interesting☆

• I don't sexually worship any race. I fuck who I want.

• Vampires 😍 Fucking vampires!

• Jesus take the wheel.

• since hitting puberty my preference has been east Asian males and not exactly by choice. the boys i find attractive just happen to be east Asian. every. single. time.

• I kinda have a thing for the

• For me, it's been the males of the human race.

• There's just something about Vulcans, I don't know...

What Guys Said 10

• Humans.. They're SOOOOO fucking sexy. I can't get enough of them!

• Elves! oh yeahhh

• I don't have a river near me so if you are sexually obsessed with a race you should get your head checked because I believe that's racism.

• don't worship any race... I think there are gorgeous women of any and all races

• i wouldn't sellout my friends and family for any race of woman lol, but i definitely am more physically attracted to some races over others. I find white women to be the most attractive usually, followed by Asian and latino women. It's not a huge thing, but at the end of the day, so girls catch my eye easier than others... and its not something i can really help

• This is stupid. Why would anyone sellout their family and their family anyways? And that too for a stupid reason like having sex with a certain.

• cylons, that red eye makes me cum

• yeah if your a political correctness bitch then skip this question you oversensitive annoying freaks! but I'm most attracted to white chicks, almost intimidated even as in i get really nervous around the really pretty ones and i fumble my words

• Amazon women