I love making out with my boyfriend & I feel like he does way more to make it enjoyable for me and this time I want to turn him on. what should I do?

I already run my hands through his hair, down his back, and I'm not sure what to do. When I ask him he just says you can outs your hands anywhere you want on my body and I'm not sure where to put them that won't lead to sex that day because we've only been going out for a little bit.

Well it could eventually but we've only made out twice. That's why I don't want it to go too fast yet. Maybe a little later but not the third time we make out.
Eventually lead to sex ****

Most Helpful Guy

• Turn him on but no sex? Better not put them anywhere else because it probably would lead to sex

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wrap them round him, personally I wouldn't be touching anywhere else... guys get hard at the slightest touch in intimate areas so if you aren't going to have sex you might wanna just keep it PC.

Why turn him on and not have sex? Seems a little cruel to me.

What Guys Said 1

• Giving me head will please me

• she isn't trying to please you random anon guy on the internet.

• @GirlScout no shit Einstein the ***** asked what will please her boyfriend & I simply put my opinion stupid ass

What Girls Said 0