Guys, what should I do?

My boyfriend and I have been doing great. He even mentioned something about wanting to move in together, having kids together and getting married. He wanted to meet my whole family. Be apart of my life. Saturday meet met up for a min had lunch then he had to go to work. Everything was fine, we didn't argue or anything. I haven't heard from him since. He is not taking my calls or messaging me back.. I love this man and for a year now he has said he loves me. Was it all a lie? He has never been this quiet to me

1

What Guys Said 1

• "He even mentioned something about wanting to move in together, having kids together and getting married. He wanted to meet my whole family. Be apart of my life. "

^in other words he wanted to be serious wid u...

"Saturday meet met up for a min had lunch then he had to go to work. Everything was fine, we didn't argue or anything. I haven't heard from him since. He is not taking my calls or messaging me back.. I love this man and for a year now he has said he loves me. Was it all a lie? He has never been this quiet to me"

^not a lie... but i'm afraid if he's not callin/messagin back... there's a chance for sth bad happened to him... hope not though...

anyway it's been 8 days since dis question... did he called/messaged u back since u posted it?