Is this cheating?

Ok so my girlfriend is bi sexual and she made out with her best friend who is a girl when I was in the other room watching her daughter cause she was smashed. She told me about it after the fact. She said it wasn't cheating because she didn't kiss a guy. What kind of double standards is that? She got posses off at me for even looking at other women and almost broke up with me because of it. How is that having eyes for only one person? I told her that if she had sexual urges for a woman I wanted to be there for it. And since we are exclusive with each other and she wanted me to make a commitment to her , she kinda owes me a chance to say whether I'm uncomfortable with it or not. I think I'm the most upset that she went behind my back and did it. Can I trust her? Anyone have any opinions or advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is cheating. I bet if you made out with a guy, she would feel different

Most Helpful Guy

• It's still considered cheating, because if she truly loves you than she would only be with you not kissing her best friend.

What Girls Said 3

• Of course that's cheating. If my boyfriend was bisexual and decided to make out with a guy, I would certainly break up with him over cheating on me. Gender doesn't mean anything in a matter like this one.

• It's still cheating.

• I would call it cheating, regardless what gender she had affair with. Unless you allow her to kiss a girl, it is cheating.

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely cheating since she is bi. The only way a girl can get away with it is if she is straight and you get to watch.