Im in love and it hurts:(?

I don't feel like getting into the whole story. Basically I've never been in love before until i met this guy and now i think i am and i feel like I've messed everything up between us with my shitty self sabotaging habits.

I'm pretty sure its over. How can i move on and forget him? There are other guys but being around them right now just makes it worse. What can i do to get over this fast?

Most Helpful Guy

• How have you ruined it?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no set amount of time it takes to get over someone without going totally crazy, and we all cope in different ways. Some people say that the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else, which may actually work for some, but may also cause more harm than help.

So I say at the end of the day, ignore your friends and their helpful advice, and make sure that you move on at your own pace. ​One night stands can be fun and exciting, but can also make you feel unwanted and exceptionally lonely when you're not really ready for one.

It's up to you to evaluate your own head space and determine what is right for you. Make sure you move at your own pace and, most importantly, that you keep moving forward.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• It takes time sweetheart,,,, but if you both are soulmates... you will never be able to forget him...
    try talking to him and see where it goes...

What Girls Said 0