Do you have a problem with rejection?

I used to be a sales rep, then a banker, and now I own my own business, and I have noticed that many men and women have problems dealing with rejection when dating, or in general. I deal with rejection on a daily basis and have gotten used to it. It has realy helped my dating life. I can actually date women out of my league now.

I wanted to know if both women and men have a problem with rejection?

• Yes, I can deal with rejection
  • No, I can't handle it. It is too much for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely do. I can handle it but it's not fun and I don't put myself out in positions where I can get rejected. But when it happens, I can deal without getting bitter or anything

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be an health/life insurance agent, so I 100% see where you're coming from. My years in that business did change me as a person for the better in all ways, including dating. Cheers! 8-)

What Girls Said 8

• "Do you have a problem with rejection"

-yes I don't have a problem
    -no I do have a problem

What the fuck -_____-
    I voted wrong, I do not have a problem with rejection

• Like others I voted wrong I do not have a problem with rejection. I do have soroblem with being jerked around or handled. A simple " no or not Interested" would suffice. And let's not drag it out. Let me know as soon as I ask. thank you :)

• In terms of dating, I think I'd be fine with rejection as long as it was early and the guy hadn't strung me along.

• No one likes being rejected but it's a normal part of life. When I'm rejected I understand and move on. No point in causing drama over it.

• Rejection can hurt sometimes...

• I guess I can handle it, but as a girl who is somewhat pretty I don't get rejected often at all
    Obviously I don't like when it happens but it's to be expected sometimes
    Can't win them all right hehe

• Yeah, I don't have a problem with it. Rejection doesn't happen often, but when I do I'm just like "Ok, take care" and move on.

• I'm not used to it, so I would take it hard though I know it's a part of life and everyone deserves a preference

What Guys Said 17

• Vote 'A' - rejection is a part and parcel of everything. You can't win every battle. Most important is to win the war ;) :D

• I don't have a problem with rejection in and of itself. What I have a problem with is there never having been even one instance where I was not rejected in dating. Like I am not afraid of rejection, but I've never gotten "accepted" either, and that's what brings me down.

• I think everyone does, it sucks to be rejected, if you didn't feel bad after a rejection... you might be a psychopath lol!

i mean i can handle it though...

• First off I've never really bought into 'leagues' yes there's varying levels of attractiveness but it's like you said, people think they aren't good enough so they settle, when really they should just keep going for what they find attractive until it works, the league mindset is a human creation not something real or natural

• Dude I was a telemarketer for like 2 years in high school. That shit was painful. Looking back, it was so good though, built thicker skin. That's what I'm gonna make my boys do. Work the shittiest jobs of all time lol. Good character development.

• I used to, but like you, I've normalized to it. Best way to live life. You won't always hear a yes, and persistance really does pay.

• It's happens a lot so I deal. I know love is a choice and the right girl will love me the way I am. Love takes maturity and tears and sweat. A strong man needs a strong woman and vice versa. The rejects should make you stronger and should allow you to realize what you are looking for, love is way more than looks.

• Also, a girl played the busy card after my last date and I knew it was over since it wouldn't matter if she'd like me she would have made time. Well she called me three weeks later to say she didn't like me, I chose to tell her everyone needs to have an opinion and there is nothing wrong with the one she had in fact I told her I respected her more for being honest I just wish she had done it earlier. If you can read women by listening to their body language and cut through the 'womanese' you'll get through it quicker. I was lucky she rejected me because I'd want some one real and unafraid to break me, because I would expect that from my wife, I need honesty and a girl that truly assures me and trusts me with my leadership

• Nah I don't I just go to the next one but I don't know if feeling bummed out is considered a problem, kinda like buying a 50 pieces of mc nuggets at McDonald's and only getting 2 little boxes of bbq dip

• I voted the wrong what but I say this>>>>No, I can't handle it. It is too much for me.

• As someone who also works in sales, there is a world of difference between those in the top 20% and all the other sales people. Count yourself a lucky guy for not having anything to worry about besides the numbers aspect of dating, the other 80% of guys have something holding them back from being totally confident (attractiveness, income, contentment, fear of rejection, etc) that forces them to be either:
    a) too nice
    b) too clingy
    c) too "low value" on a girls radar

• its apart of life.

what is better living without rejection for 20 years and getting rejected once and going A-wall or getting rejected from time to time to keep on trying.

• With a little bit of alcohol, I can deal with anything.

(Ok, maybe a lot sometimes, but still...)

• Yes, it hurts

• cos they'r elosers.

• Um... what answer do you want me to have because I want to make sure to give you the right one, I would hate for you to tell me I am wrong. I don't know if I could handle that.

• Honestly I can't deal with rejection. That's why I work my ass off to prevent it. Got great education, took productive hobbies etc. to be better

• fuck meant to vote yes. you phrased the question on a yes or no answer but your poll answers are opposite lol. Do you have a problem with rejection? NO i dont have a problem with it :). I feel like it just made the courting process a whole lot easier. But it does crush me if it is my crush that rejects me :*( i will move on though :)