Why do some guys here only want fit, toned girls but don't even lift themselves?

Skinny beta twiglet wants a fit, sexy, toned woman.
Lol, just lol.

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Girl

• lmfao @ "skinny beta twiglet" oh my sweet jesus.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• some guys here? call them out hahaa

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 11

• That's kind of a stupid question, because you're assuming that if a person is looking for a trait in someone, they must have it themselves.

Wanting a partner with a toned body does not imply that you must also be toned.
    Just as wanting a rich partner does not imply that you are rich.
    And just as wanting a beautiful partner (who doesn't) doesn't mean you are beautiful.
    I personally love a huge rack and ass, but I don't really want those qualities in myself.

So is that a lol? Or are you just an idiot?

0|0
    0|1
  • Its the same exact reason some overweight women would only date a guy with washboard abs, they're hypocritical narcissistic people.

0|1
    0|0
    • Dude, strong truth

• I'm relatively fit and even I can't demand my girl to be the same. I'm not entitled or anything, just some people have their head up their asses.

• Because they don't know how to impress a girl and they think that it should just be given to them.

0|1
    0|0
  • A guy I knew found a woman on POF who was close to 300lbs and had cuntspawn, but who insisted on a muscular dude with a sixpack. Double lol!

0|1
    0|0
  • An 'alpha' male would have been able to not go anonymous to ask a question ahah

Silly beta male hiding behind the internet and hiding his own beta identity also😂

Just lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Going for the 65%body fat status on your profile pic or what?

• Show All
    • Lifting is healthy, cardio is healthy eating is healthy

So just because I have a high bodyfat% means I'm not looking after my body? Okay then faggut bata male

I'm a man not some little silly boy like yourself.

• Ooooo I think he's mad

• Humans are designed to seek out healthy best mates they can get. It's completely normal.

0|2
    0|0
  • get off anon bro, do you even lift bro?
    I want a fit woman who will push me, and keep my on top of my game!

www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/908907753.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Even lift, BRO? lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • Revealing that topic applies to you I guess lol

• I suppose your mom doesn't count, she heavy tho! lol

• Ooooo man got me there, ouch the pain. That one really stings hahaha

• I dont want a 'fit' cutie. All i wanted was to be with a Muslim cutie @cinderelli 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the way you look isn't related to what you find attractive?

That goes for fit girls too.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are all that is alpha.

0|1
    0|0