Is it common to not find your own kind attractive?

I know this might sound hypocritical but I'm not interested in darked haired nor darked skinned guys. I'm between the mixture of indigenous roots and a couple past ancestors from Spain. Still, I don't want a guy similar to my physical tone.

I'm interested in white men. If possible a Scandinavian. Those are the only types I'm attracted to. If someone from my kind comes introducing himself and showing interested (which has happened), I'll just kindly declined and invent any excuse.

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's totally normal and common.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Scandinavians suffer terrible skeletal muscular problems. But no it's not wrong and I find Scandinavian chicks hot too! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No there's nothing wrong with that, all people have their own preferences when it comes to race or ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's common, I'm part Scandinavian :P I like all types of races though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. I dont think about that but yes i dont find me attractive. Only some peoples think they are attractive. I think being hot isn't about your skintone it is all about your face shape and body...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I know of some people that way. Everyone has their own type and what they find attractive. Nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0