Was I right for saying no?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 7 months, we went out on Saturday and then we kissed. Then she started taking her clothes off, I told her I wasn't ready for that just yet. Should I have turned it down?

Most Helpful Girl

• We women like to overthink. She's probably thinking you're not attracted to her now. It's not wrong at all for saying no.
    Message her, and tell her you're sorry for turning her down. You think she's so sexy, but you just don't want to have sex yet. Say you hope she didn't take it the wrong way because you enjoy seeing her, and tell her again that she's super sexy. She will most likely fall in love with you and then you'll get married and live happily ever after. Well, maybe not all that, but she'll really like you a lot more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you weren't ready, then you weren't ready. Especially if you had no condoms at your disposal.

What Girls Said 4

• You were RIGHT in Declining her temptress Tempting offer here, dear. You were this Honest John in telling her you were Not this Ready Eddy In... Just Yet. She probably has the highest regard and respect for you.
    The next time if she should try to "Take it all off," who Knows... Perhaps you will tell her "I'm Steady now, Betty."
    Good luck. xx

• its totally up to you. you were right for doing whatever you were comfortable with.

• If you are not ready to have sex, then you are not ready. Nothing wrong with that.

• Only do it when your ready. If she truly cares for you she will respect the wait. Don't feel like you need to when your in the senario of her taking her clothes off nd what not

What Guys Said 4

• Wise kid. You my friend will be going places in life.

• Most likely was a good idea if you aren't ready. If you do have sex make sure to use a condom

• It's your choice

• yes. I don't see anything wrong with that.

however in reality she's gonna think your a whimp...