It's been 3 weeks since I have spent time with my girlfriend. She says I don't think about her anymore, I don't have much free time, what should I do?

I been super super busy with school and work. I don;t have time on my hands and she texted me today saying the following. "you never even ask me out to eat or just to hangout, iv'e been waiting the past week, do you no think about me anymore? :( ".

i get paid good for part time work and i'am just busy. Kinda makes me sad she feels this way cause if the roles were switched i would understand. Tomorrow night i will talk to her but in my opinion do you think it's ok for a couple to not see each other for 2 weeks?

Her friend also messaged me and said i have to put her first and that if i don't i'm not being fair to her, is that true too?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can understand being busy and an adult in a relationship should understand when someone else is busy too. One thing that could help is to send her little texts that are flirty or whatever when you have a spare minute. Something as small as, "Wish I didn't have to work tonight because I'd love to see you right now" or "Can't wait to see you again, wish I wasn't so busy" or even "Just wanted to say you're beautiful." Little messages that show her you're thinking of her go a really long way. If you stop communicating in a more than friends way between visits, she might start to feel like a booty call or unimportant. If you give her what you can and she still can't appreciate the effort and that you have responsibilities beyond being her man, you may have to move on. I think most people like to be complimented, even if their partners do all sorts of things to show their love and affection. Actually hearing the words is nice too.

• I got this job 4 weeks ago and i don't want to be missing days cause i'am fairly new. i will spend time with her tomorrow and try my best to free up time. i mean i have to study too so it does take time. I will try and free up time. before we used to hangout every other day.

In terms of communication i do text her every morning and night. When i have break, sometimes i call her just so she can tell me how her days went and so on. Her friend told me that i just try and make more time, so i will try to free up my sunday's just for her

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest you talk to her and ask her if she'd rather have quickies where you're gonna be petty selfish so you get off quick or does she want to wait for the full enchilada? I'm guessing she'll choose the former. Maybe you should spank her for being such a baby about it?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Make it clear that you're busy promise her a change don't tell her that you're busy with work because she'll think that work is more important than her and you should definitely spend more time with her I don't think a person that's busy doesn't have at least little to enough time to spend with the girl he likes. Realize that she told you this because she cares about you and probably misses you a lot.

• I got this job 4 weeks ago and i don't want to be missing days cause i'am fairly new. i will spend time with her tomorrow and try my best to free up time. i mean i have to study too so it does take time. I will try and free up time. before we used to hangout every other day

• You don't deserve her. Do her a favor and end it.

• that's kinda rude. i got this job 4 weeks ago and i don't want to be missing days cause i'am fairly new. i will spend time with her tomorrow and try my best to free up time.

• before we used to hangout every other day. i also have to study too but i will make time for her and a certain day (s)

• 2 weeks is pushing it, sometimes you need to go out of your way and it's necessary maintenance.

• Mate she should understand your busy, but they're right you should make time for her. set a time one day a week at least where you can allocate that to her, she'll understand you can't be there 24/7 but you should make an big effort to still be there

• got this job 4 weeks ago and i don't want to be missing days cause i'am fairly new. i will spend time with her tomorrow and try my best to free up time and set certain days