Is it ok for me to go on online dating even though I still live with my parents?

Is it stupid for me to do online dating even though I live with my parents? I make enough money to live on my own but I don't want to spend the money for a place when only I'm living there. If I meet the right person and it's a serious relationship I would get are own place.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's stupid. When I wen on dating sites I let potential partners know I still at home. I have a job but it's going to take me a little while to save for my own place.

For me as long as a man has a job and a car I don't care if he's at home with parents. Unless he's 40 then that's just creepy.

• Thank you so much for the feedback! It's good to know there's good woman like you out there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure all the girls on that website know you're living at home but you're ripe for the plucking with all that disposable income!

What Girls Said 4

• its not stupid but you might not have a whole lot of luck with the ladies if u dont have ur own spot :/

• Thank you so much for the feed back!!! But surprisingly I do get lucky with the ladies at my parents hosue.

• haha! then you should do it! it might be fun :)

• Why is living with your parents seen as a problem or something that would hinder you in the dating world?

• I just didn't know if it was a deal breaker.

• It's okay to.

• Go for it! if a girls dumps you because you dont have your own place she it not worth it anyway

What Guys Said 0