My boyfriend met a new girl in his class, they started chatting on Facebook. he didn't tell me about that. I am worried, Should I be worried?

Last week i saw them walking out of class together and when he saw me he somewhat introduced me, i didn't get her name but before i walked up to him he was like "this is her" she awkwardly said hi to me. I thought aww he is telling her that he is taken and in a relationship with me. I felt he only did that because either she started hitting on him or he got the feeling she was interested in him. I didn't think much about it at first. But this week I saw them chatting over facebook.. They just became friends on there, i don't know who added who first. usually im fine with him texting some girls because they were already good friends before we started dating. And usually if a girl tries to hit him up he tells me about it and that he makes sure they know that we are dating. But he didn't even tell me they were chatting, so im just assuming he doesn't want me to know or else he wouldve told me. They were chatting on facebook during school, and yet he didn't even respond to my text during that time. I didn't get to see what exactly they were talking about but i just am worried. I always get paranoid or worried but then it goes away because he always tells me if a girl tries hitting him up, so why didn't he? im totally fine with him texting girls, but not like for the conversation especially if its a new girl he just met... I talk to guys too, but they are just friends, like i would never even consider being with them, and the thing is all the guys i talk to are old friends not new guys i just met and start texting... i wouldn't do that.

• should i be worried
  • or not worried

Most Helpful Guy

• Not worried but you should protect him if she is more beautiful. Not clingy type but do keep a watchful eye if there is something like even a slightest chance he is falling for her.
    I have one question. If he is your boyfriend and you are worried than how worried you will be if he was your husband?

Most Helpful Girl

• " i talk to are old friends not new guys i just met and start texting... i wouldn't do that. "
    I think your limiting yourself too much and trying to limit your boyfriend just because you are together, but he hasn't done anything to show he can't be trusted, ask yourself what has he even done? make new friends with other girls? you can't pretent him from making new friends and i think you need to stop limiting yourself and start making new friends too even with guys, you can't be making yourself too happy by limiting yourself this way, relax, he obviously makes it clear to every single female friend he is with you, he introduced you to every single one of them, so i think your over worrying about everything. Relax and go out there and make new friends and let him make new friends too.

• He doesn't have to inform you he is talking to her online ether... he is a separate person and you don't own him so let him be and let him talk to his friends without trying to make him feel like your just being the overly jealous girlfriend, it's not nice when someone is pressuring you to not be friends with the opposite sex, let the man have his freedom, i'm sure he would do the same for you.

What Guys Said 1

• Well Its understanble to be supcisous but it can easily be nothing

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I feel it's al little weird he didn't inform you... I mean, I'm not the clingy type nor am I not okay with my boyfriend (if I had one) having friends that are girls, but it would be nice if he let me know he met a new girl. I think this is a little fishy and I would be careful. I know I wouldn't be okay with his behavior if I were you. Seems to me like he's being a little too secretive with her.

• Trust no one