Do women always cheat eventually?

Seriously, as much as it's said that men are sex hounds that'll cheat first chance they get, just about everything I've read online, people's personal accounts, it's always the woman cheating, usually on her husband, and usually with one of his "friends". Mind you, I don't even look for this shit, for instance, I was reading a thread on reddit about the best revenge people have ever gotten, and over half of them are guys getting back at their wife fuckin some dude behind his back. And this ain't the first time. Ya know, I was depressed about being single, but, even if I got a girlfriend, how could I possibly trust her? And, why should I? I might as well start screwing another girl first chance I get if I do get a girlfriend, just so I don't have to care when she cheats on me. Seriously, ladies, wtf?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, women don't always cheat. However, unfortunately in our society it's impossible to know whether your partner is going to cheat or not.

There are a lot of women out there who also worry that their partner's are going to cheat or are cheating. I know i've had that thought come across my mind many times, that my boyfriend might be or could cheat on me someday. It sucks to be in that place, it's not a good place to be. However, when you've been cheated on before or lied to, it becomes hard to accept truth when you are always suspecting the lie, even if there isn't one.

My advice to you is to stop reading the stories. Because the negativity will only hurt your future relationships. Why put yourself in that headspace when you don't even know if it's going to happen? It's only making you suspicious of your future partners even before you are with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all women but women do cheat more than people think. Guys may have the reputation as being the biggest cheats but girls are MUCH better at getting away with it. They are so good, in fact that some of them get pregnant by the guy they cheated with and convince their husband/boyfriend that the child is his.

What Girls Said 3

• ... hell no they dont always cheat eventually. if they all cheated eventually... then the marriages that are still lasting would not have lasted. #generalisation250

• Or they're just sneaky little assholes

• im gonna remove that comment because u just spoke of millions, grandmothers, aunties and sisters who r loyal, but ur bratty ass can't understand that.

• Haha, whatever

• Ok first off I must say I respect the amount of passion you feel about this. It's great that your expressing yourself, seriously, but for the MINORITY OF WOMEN WHO DO ACT LIKE THIS, yea I said it, minority, it usually stems from them feeling insecure, or feeling unappreciated, shit like that. And for the ladies that act this way just for the hell of it... well I have no answer to that. Let me know if you figure it out.

• I was going to respond to his post very rudely, but seeing you responding so kindly... I'm inspired. You're a better person than I am :) good response.

• @goflipaburger lol. I would like to understand different opinions before I just lash out. But I had to take a pause and seriously think about how to positively respond to this.

• Remake intuition? Well, then, I have wizard powers and guessed.

• no, im very faithful to whom ever i am. If we are committed... if you tell me that you dont want a relationship don't expect me to be waiting around for you.

What Guys Said 6

• Everyone will cheat under decent-ideal circumstances. Everyone will want to cheat somewhere deep down. Or not so deep down. Males must constantly resist the urge to fuck all of the women. Women must constantly resist the urge to find a better male or sample some extra quality genetic material while using the main male as a means for protection or provision or entertainment or other resources. And males get to spread the seed, indulge their desire for variety. Best of both worlds. In the end, cheating is advantageous to both males and females. The only thing that stops people is willpower or fear of persecution. And even then, back in the olden days, people were stoned to death for adultery... and they still did it.

Don't let society fool you. Humans are not naturally monogamous. We're naturally serial monogamous. Which is a lot closer to polyamory than true monogamy. There's a reason you fall head over heels for 6 months-3 years then the "love" starts wearing off. Because it's only a means of reproduction. Once one sample has been taken, it's time to move on to the next. Male and female alike.

The way i avoid that is by not fooling myself. Not deluding myself into thinking there's some perfect love that transcends instinct. No. It's a fight to stay with one person, even if all goes well and they don't cheat. Cheating will never be a problem for me, because I won't care if she goes off to fuck someone else, because I'm going to be doing the same. Working with instinct instead of against it. We can live our lives together for the companionship and go have sex or any extra emotional intimacy needed elsewhere. Attempting to "keep" or "own" a person does not work, everyone should understand. The very idea is arrogant beyond belief. Hubris.

Another thing is simply learning how to let go. Lack expectation. Enjoy the happiness when it comes, then let it go gracefully when it leaves. Don't hold on to it, because that will destroy whatever is left. And sure as hell don't expect it to last. Nothing lasts in this world. Dont despair over it. Accept it. Life is fleeting, as is everything else. So enjoy it while it lasts. Happiness is an innately transient quality--it cannot be perpetually maintained. Contentedness, however, can be maintained. You don't have to trust, this way. And you get all the pros with fewer cons. You simply have to abandon the fairytale.

• This is like calling all Muslims terrorists, all catholics good, and all rich people lazy. Use some common sense.

• Women cheat as much as men.

• And even a little more

• That still has to be proven. Don't forget that prostitute is a thriving business , has always been, all over the world. Without cheating men the market would crumble and prostitutes would get cobwebs over their pussies.

• Studies have shown that men and women cheat at roughly the same rate.

• What makes you think that?

• no, has little to do with gender.