Guy Messaging Me Everyday How Serious Is He? Few questions for you guys, can you help with this please?

Ex recently came back into my life, I asked why he came back after all this time (3 months) he said he thought about me, he missed , and wanted a new start with me.
He lives longdistance from me
He wants to see me
Last night we was talking he told me he had a bad day at work, I said I send you my hugs and my , and he said he want to feel me, I said i'm not that type of girl (we have never had sex)
later he asked me if I have thought about having sex with him, I responded with, is that all your looking for from me, he said no for sure no, it's just a question. He said later though, would love to hug you, kiss you, and feel you, then have sex if you want too, not in a rush.
He has been messaging me everyday via social media, he came on today and messaged me straight away, and then came on again tonight and messaged me

How serious would you say he is about me?
How do you know when someone is falling for you?
He can be quite insecure about himself at times
and when I first went to meet him first date, he was so nervous
and figgety, and didn't move up next to me, and didn't touch me
but when he was walking me back, he kissed me, but that was all

What Guys Said 1

• Have you ever even met this guy face to face in person? Its to early to tell. I dont like the sex question he's asking you. I wonder if you say yes then he makes a trip to see you? Watch out.

• Yes I met him face to face when i was in his town in October 2014, he asked to stay in touch, we talked everynight, conversations went from short to upto 5 hours a night, we skyped, phoned, I went back to see him in January of this year, we went out everything was great between us, he was so nervous on our first proper date, didn't try any funny business, apart from a kiss goodnight, but in June we had an argument, he was having problems at work and think the pressure got too much for him, as weeks before he was telling me he wanted to see me, and telling me how he needed me etc. I didn't hear from him for about a week, I sent him a message saying, I thought you had feelings for me, and then I got a message back, I don't care, I don;t have any feelings for you, don't message me again, so thats exactly what I did. I didn't contact him, then 2 weeks ago, he contacted me, and the rest of the story is in the above post. Still the night after talking about sex, he hasn't said anything, just being his usual normal self

What Girls Said 1

• How serious would you say he is about me?
    On a scale of 1-10, a 4.

They wouldn't talk about sex in that sort of manner. I'm sure a decent guy will hold off from talking about sex with you for a while till you wanted it.

I honestly don't like the sound of him and I think he was an ex for a reason to right. I honestly think he just wants to get into your pants and his being very persistent.

• He seems very hot and cold with you. Which is confusing. Someone who likes you will put the effort into what you guys have and work on it to become better.

His playing games, and his pushing you away then bringing you back in (when HE wants to) not on your call. And you have gone to seen him twice. When has he ever gone down to visit/see you?

Like I said previously before, I don't trust him, let alone trust him to run a bath.