I'm 22 and never had a boyfriend? Why? Pics included?

I don't know where to start, but here goes nothing. I'm 22 and I've never had a boyfriend. I know there's more to life than this, but I feel really pathetic. Throughtout my life I see everyone else in love and it makes me feel horrible. I liked to think I'm a nice person, but who knows. Deep, deep down I think less highly of myself. I don't think I'm pretty at all. I just hate myself a lot.

It's terrible to say but I'm being honest. When I'm out in public I am quite shy at first, especially in front of guys. I don't get much attention from them, at least I don't think so. Just a few guys have flirted with me (probably not) or asked to hangout... but that's about it. Once in a while, I'll catch a couple of guys wink or stare at me, but maybe they're just staring because they're daydreaming LOL. It's hard for me to talk to guys and I feel extremely awkward and a lot of times people ask if I'm upset. Which, by the way, is not the case. I'm happy for the most part. Am I ugly? What do I do? :(

ME:

http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/melmel4ever1/library/?sort=3&page=1

Most Helpful Girl

• Your definitely not ugly your eyes are amazing 😍. I to never had a boyfriend and I think it's because of my shyness some say I look intimidating. What I think you need is confidence because if you feel good about yourself guys will see that and guys are attracted confident. You should pay a little more attention to your look & your outfit your be amaze on how good you'll feel by thrown on a cute outfit & lip gloss. And don't stop there personality is key so hopefully you have a good personality. Also approach if you feel that they are interested in you ( I should be taking my own advice)... Good luck

• Thank you so much, your advice that you gave me is really good. Much appreciated and hope you (like me) find a nice, sweet guy!

• Of course && thank you &&& another advice just don't rush into having a boyfriend because you don't want to just settle for anybody I know a girl who did that and it ended really really bad for her so again good luck

• Totally. That's DEFF something I don't want. :0

What Guys Said 9

• Your glasses don't suit your face, you need to smile more, try a new hair style.

• You're definitely not ugly. Just give it time, that's what most people do. Eventually you'll meet someone who's interested and in a similar position to you, hopefully he won't be an asshole and you'll get there together.

• To me you are but I could say there are enough guys out there who would consider you worth dating (just by looks).
    Be more open, pls don't stick to your phone in public (zombiemode) and smile more, smiling is a good sign for guys to approach you. Like a traficlamp turning green

• I know it can seem a disappointing while thinking about it but just remember that you will one day meet your souls mate. And remember that your still young and have so much life ahead of you!

• your not ugly, and its not always about looks. just forget about getting a boyfriend and focus on being the best person you can possibly be, the things you want often come when you least expect them to. keep positive.

• your soo super beautiful. love your cheeks, lips and eyes. maybe guys are intimidated cuz your soo very beautiful

• i will get you a boyfriend by the end of the day but for a finder fee

• What no clevage pics wtf?

• i've known people older than you, mostly guys it seems who have never had a relationship, so it could be worse.

What Girls Said 4

• You are cute. I dont know why you would think guys wouldn't be interested in you. You are definitely not an Ogre. lol. Maybe its your personality or how you behave towards them thats got them confused or to perceive that you are not interested. Try smiling more and going out a little more.

• kinda hard to go off selfies alone you have a you have a pretty face though but the glasses dont really match an get a fun hair style

• You are NOT ugly! Sometimes it just takes a while to find "the one" Have faith sister.

• You have pretty eyes and pretty lips. So, it may be your own feelings about yourself that are preventing others from getting close to you.