Guys, does he like me?

It's like he can't make up his mind. He likes me one day, then the next we're just friends.

But if we're just friends, how do you explain that he carries my stuff everyday and invites me to his house and tries to impress me with piano and willingly sits next to me and is just too nice to be "just friends". I just can't decipher it.

It's just that I don't know why we suddenly became so close, "Like a magnet," as my friend would say. We've known each other for years, but never had a significant conversation until the past couple of months. Maybe it's music, pulling us together. Maybe we have the same rhythm, or we beat to the same metronome.

Whatever it is, we've gotten to a point to where we never run out of anything to talk about. Wether it's about Allstate Chorus (which he wants us to study for it together) or memories or our families or pets, there's always something.

He's different than any other guy, maybe because I've actually found someone who I can trust. I feel at home when I'm with him. Like I can say anything.

He also insisted on getting me something for my birthday, and got me a gift card to my favorite local coffee shop.

What Guys Said 1

• He wants to know if you see him as more than just friends if he's pulling away and acting like just a friend. He's showing his, but he's not sticking his neck out too much just to get it chopped off if you reject him asking you out.

If you like him, show a hint of interest that even a caveman can figure out.