How to answer "Why haven't you ever had a girlfriend"?

This question is really p*ssing me off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because u r awesome all on ur own

Most Helpful Guy

• dude, fucking lie about your dating history. You've had a girlfriend.

If you can't make yourself do that, then say "I've been on plenty of dates, I just haven't met a girl I really clicked with yet."

What Girls Said 6

• You can't stop people from asking a question that's actually none of their business, but you can control how you react to their question. Stop letting it piss you off. It hasn't happened yet simply because it hasn't happened yet. There doesn't have to be a reason, it just is the way it is.

• umm... just say you were never looking for one, weren't intereseted in dating.
    or just straight up say "i get really tired of that question and still dont have an answer"

• Just tell then ur too fly

• "Because I was not interested in acquiring one" or "Because I never actually tried to get one".

• "Being single is too much fun, and I haven't found someone I want to stay with yet."

• just say because you dont want to.

What Guys Said 6

• She hasn't been born yet 😆

• Tell them you didn't meet anyone you clicked with.

• Tell them you're gay, they'll get off your case.

• Tell them the single life is way better.

• My personal answer is simply "Because I'm a social shut in and no girl ever showed interest."

• just tell em the truth. because no girl you fancy finds interest in you