Why do some women have to be so damn hot?

I would like to propose this question lol because there comes a point where it's just overkill. Some women are just like mindblowingly hot and I don't understand the purpose. They probably have like hundreds of guys after them when like other people girls or guys even, are lucky to have like one or two other people that are into them!

So it's like not even fair, because if you're one of those guys that is into the mega hottie, good luck bud, because it ain't happening! hahaha

Because relationships... Only one at a time!

Note: this question is supposed to be taken as seriously just as much as it isn't supposed to be taken seriously!

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• im not really sure what to say lol, some people r just blessed with great genetics i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seriously wouldn't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone is hot, we all burning!! we need water LMAO~

0|0
    0|0
    • I actually do need a drink of water. lol

• lmao I don't know its not fair

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't take most people on this website seriously at all

0|0
    0|2
  • Ask some girls out that are willing to talk to you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Ugggh, dude shut up, it's dumb shit like what you're saying that creates beta providers that pedestalise mediocre women regardless of their looks.

Do you think a woman has ever said this stuff about dudes? No, because they know better than to feed egos.

0|0
    0|1
    • Missed the point entirely.

• You know what they say.
    Guys look hot for girls while girls look hot for other girls. Most girls are caught in an endless competition to be the hottest ones amongst their friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • OPs insecurity will prevent him from ever banging a hot babe...

0|0
    0|0
    • Just being realistic. If it happens great, but why get my hopes up?