Is there something wrong with me?

I've only had one relationship in the past and he made me feel like shit. Haven't been in a relationship for three years. Everyday I see happy couples and it makes me kind of sad it makes me wish I was in a relationship, but guys don't really approach me I sometimes ask myself if there's something wrong me? Do I look intimidating? Because I'm really not. My friends tell me "you're 21 just enjoy being single". They're all in relationships and sometimes I envy them and I feel like no guy would want to date me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes there is... you need some halp honey xD

... But no not really and probably cause you're gorgeous, and most guys think in their mind "ahh she's probably taken what's the point in asking her name" just focus on more important stuff and if a guy comes along then it will make you more happy than just happy GL out there ;3

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not missing out on anything
    Men are assholes

What Guys Said 3

• A good article to read on a very useful website:

www.hookingupsmart.com/.../

• I hear this from some of my women friends and that article is absolutely spot on!

• So pretty much what the article is saying is the girl has to be perfect to get a boyfriend

• No, the article is listing things that could be worked on to improve outcomes.

This is a situation where the Pareto principle applies. An 80% improvement can be achieved by applying 20% of the total effort. Attempting to gain perfection is a huge waste of resourses and time. That said, there is probably low hanging fruit. There are changes you can make where small effort yields big results. The article just illuminates possibilities for improvment. Nobody is perfect, and nobody should seek perfection.

• There's nothing wrong with you. Just try to put yourself out there. If the guys don't come to you, go to them. There's nothing wrong with pursuing guys.

Trust me, I know what you're going through. I haven't been in a relationship for several years, and it's certainly sucked to be alone every now and then, but at the same time there have been times where I'm glad to be alone. So I understand where your friends are coming from. No drama can be so good sometimes. Still it's up to you.

• Woah, scarf game on point doee.

What Girls Said 0