Problems at home and I can't leave. What should I do?

I can't move out because I can't afford to. And I can't go for a drive because I have no money for petrol in my car.
My dad is a complete asshole. He's a horrible person and treats everyone like shit.
I try to stay in my room when he's home but sometimes i just can't avoid him. Like tonight when he keeps barging into my room and ranting about shit constantly which shouldn't matter. I can't stand it. I shouldn't have to spend my nights crying but I don't know what to do
Don't even suggest talking to him because it's completely impossible.

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you studying and how old are you? I mean maybe you can find a job. It would be helpful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should try to get a job and move out. that will be your best solution.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Do you have a job? Maybe getting a job and have money would solve your problem. You can move out then

• You should try make plans to stay somewhere else maybe a friends or something for at least one or two nights less time ur home