Are you completely over reading about all the " Nice guy/Bad boy questions " ?

Well...

• yes
  • no
  • give me a bullet already

Most Helpful Girl

• Give me the sweet release of death. Honestly. We've been good lately on "what do you think of turkish men?" but this is the worst.

• "What do you think of Turkish men "
      I agree, that was different, but hey each unto their own

Most Helpful Guy

• No because they need to be enlightened and fix their personality before its too late

What Girls Said 5

• part of me yes, part no.

I'm over hearing about the same complaints because most of them guys know what they need to do to get over it, but i also think seeing those questions gives me hope in the men that aren't trying to be this macho shit. it's great to be able to spot a guy that says he wants to b bad, but everything else indicates otherwise.

• YES!!! for farq sake... over it and so over it... just take the guy as he is and if you don't like it... walk! lol...

• There are plenty on here already, but go ahead :)

• What's the question? lol

• Omg yes. 90% of the people who obsess over this dichotomy are often single and are even more often ass holes themselves. Tho they sweaarrrr they're nice, and think that because they're nice, they deserve sex.

Fun fact: no one deserves sex. You are not entitled to anyone's body. Everrrr

People aren't rejecting you because you're nice, they're rejecting you because they don't like YOU as a person. 😤
    Change yourself or cry me a river, already.

What Guys Said 6

• Do girls really want bad boys? I think thats not real and once they see how it is they will run.

• Naw I'm not, because I can examine to them what they should know about both terms.

People who label themselves nice guys and complain why girls don't pay them attention is simply going about it the wrong way.. That, or they've given up.

• I think they are both hilarious and sad.

• Totally. It just keeps getting asked no matter how many times we go over it.

• if it pisses you off... then i'm going to keep saying it.

girls hate nice guys. they love bad abusive boys.

• Yes, and also the questions asking about nice boy/bad boy questions.