How to avoid cheating on my girl?

So I do like this girl and don't want to at all, but before I dated her I sexted on average 3-5 girls a day. Well I think I got addicted cause now when I'm bored that's all want to do, they're real nice girls and I still have a few numbers cause consider them friends but its so hard. And I have known them longer than my girlfriend so its not like I'm just going to cut ties to friends for a girl I've known for a month... how do I make it from a fight not to sext to just not wanting to?

Please don't just say sext your girl, she's super inexperienced and hasn't even kissed someone so since I am TRYING to be good I'm waiting for a good time to kiss her since people around here make a big deal of first kisses

Most Helpful Girl

• You brought the devil into your bedroom, now you must deal with the fire... EXTINGUISH! Yes cut ties with your "friends" are you serious? Friends don't sext each other unless that is what you do with your guy friends? Yeah, I didn't think so> leave those girls be and sext your new girl instead.

• Well I consider them friends cause before and after we did it they helped me out with life problems and when I said I have to stop they understood but made it kinda clear I can start up again if I wished

• So they are potential gfs then... you crossed sexual boundries with them by sexting. Best you just stop or will ruin all your potential relationships.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't do it. That simple, I wanna stay home and chill all day, but that's not how it works.

What Girls Said 1

• Sext the girlfriend and have those other girls platonically friends. Nothing more and nothing less.

What Guys Said 3

• Just fucking... don't do it. Forget about your other boobs, now you have your special boobs which are better in every way because they're connected to your girlfriend.
    Simple stuff. :D

• Ummm friends don't sext dude. There are 2 options either break up with your girlfriend or get rid of your "friends".

• Sexting is illegal ur 16!