No sex + No text = break up?!!

I am 25 and have been in a serious relationship for a year. We have had an amazing relationship. I don't know if it is me over thinking the situation so please help! We haven't had sex in 2 weeks, which is very rare, usually it is 3-5 times a week. I have initiated it MANY times and was told no, he was too tired. Usually he texts me often throughout the day, now he only texts me once a day, and I am the one who texts first. I haven't dated many guys because I have been in serious long term relationships. I asked him if everything is ok, because he seems distant and ignored that text. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't respond to the text you sent asking him if everything is ok...this means something is not ok. Before the relationship takes a deeper plunge you are going to have to PULL BACK. I agree with nikkijoe616's answer. Do not text him unless he texts you first. Do not call him unless he calls you. Same thing happened to me...my guy stopped having sex then broke up with me several weeks later. And, I saw on Ebay during that time he wasn't having sex with me, he had ordered and received porn magazines. Porn really screws up a guys head. Not saything that this is what your guy is doing. I wish I had taken the nikkijoe steps but I did not and the relationship waned a slow dying death.

What Guys Said 1

• usually if someone is not interested in sex...it's a big sign they aren't interested in the relationship.

i hate to tell you that, but maybe that's the case.

although you've had an amazing relationship he might have felt different at some point and he doesn't want to have sex with you anymore.

i'd talk to him about it and see what's going on.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, towards the end of my relationship I didn't want to have sex with my ex because I was angry. I would pull away when he initiated the sex because I was hurt and didn't feel he deserved me in that way. It was tough, and I don't think he knew where I was coming from. Although, I told him how I felt. Now, if everything has been amazing, and no drama, then something is up. A man that doesn't want sex? NOT happenin. He's either lost interest in the relationship and doesn't know how to talk about it, or putting interest elsewhere. Does that make sense?

• im 22 and the same thing is happening with me and my boyfriend. we have been dating for a year and our relationship is good I mean we had ups and downs but for most part its been amazing. we used to have sex all the time like that to. his father passed away and now for like same 2 weeks or so we haven't had sex but the worst part for me is he watches porn a lot. normally I wouldn't care but its odd to me that he would rather watch that instead of have sex. I would say something to him about how you feel and how he feels maybe you two just need to sit down and have a chat.. is there anything that is stressing him out? maybe work or something that could possibly do that to.. same thing with the texts I always text him first and it always takes him forever to text me back. lately eventho its hard I stopped texting him until he texts me first and that has worked. I know our situations are probably really different but I hope that helps.