Should I Just ignor him or consider going out with him?

So I sign up on this dating app two-three weeks ago and this guy messaged me. We started talking and soon we had plans to meet up and they take things from there but when the Day came he was extremly late and lobg story short we didn't meet up that night.

Two days later he messaged me explaining what had happend (why he was so late etc) and he was really sorry, that it wil never happen again and that he really wants to meet me

I "forgave" him, but I didn't agree to meet him again. After that insident he has message me once a week (twice untill now) asking either what im up to or asking me if I had available a certain day.

What Would you do in this situation? Should I Just ignor him or should I give him another chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Entirely up to you, only you can make that call. I would really hate to be kept waiting /stood up like that, and also to wait two days. Effort apologising? Clearly you are NOT a priority.
    But: I would go on a date still. He hasn't impressed me, but he hasn't failed yet either.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always believe in giving someone a Second chance in romance, and in keeping in touch, even after the Fatale fact, he is sorry, wants to meet up with you, and is even keeping in touch to find Out... If I had available a certain day.
    Go ahead and give this guy a try. He may have been nervous, copped out and gave you a song and dance before. However, he is still on the dance floor, waiting and wanting to paint the town red and what I have just Said... Put on your dancing shoes.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• things pop up at the last second. although, he shoulda called you. tell him that.

• Not to be a dick, but he blew it. If you have better options, take them. Two days is a long ass time, if it was in a matter of hours, then that would be something but two days? Come on.

• Well he did apologize that same night, but I got the whole explaination in addition to another apologize two days later

What Girls Said 1

• just ignore him.