Girls, if you're in your 30s, would you date a guy who's still in school getting a 4 year bachelor's degree?

I'm 32 and work full time, and I'm on a dating site where a pretty nice guy messaged me, but he's in 2nd year of a 4 year program. Dunno if I want to date a guy who, s still in school. I kinda wanna travel and and do fun stuff, go out.

I mean, who knows if things would even work out, but I dont know if i should even bother going out with him for the first time.

would you?

He's in his late 30s!

2

What Girls Said 2

• I'm in my 40s and if I liked the guy, I certainly would date him.

• hey thanks, it wouldn't bother you that he didn't necessarily have the means or the time to go on trips or go out, since he wouldn't have time to work full time, and would always be studying?

• It's certainly not ideal, but if I liked him, I'd try to make it work with his schedule.

As far as means, I already make roughly 3 times what my boyfriend makes, so I usually pay for most things anyway and it doesn't bother me

• i dont think i would.