Am I destined to be single?

I go to a girls high school and I'm in my last year. Next year I'm going to university but I've never had a boyfriend. Guys hardly approach me and I'm quite shy. I haven't had any experience like sexually or anything so I feel really immature.

Am I destined to be single?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just attend some social conventions/places/clubs and smile. Some guy might approach you. Or you can try and strike up a convo with a guy yourself and maybe you'll get lucky.

But that's at least what people have been telling me to do and I haven't gotten around to it yet. But well good luck.

• thanks for the advice :))

Most Helpful Girl

• no you're not.

What Guys Said 3

• I doubt it

• No! University will be good to you, get out there and work it! You're a star and guys will see that, trust me. My best bud's girlfriend was in your exact same position, she met my bud on the first week, and they were dating after 3 weeks, Still happily together 3 years later, your mileage may vary but trust me when I say there will be more than enough guys to go around.

• How would we know, we don't know you

• if everyone answered that to questions on here we'd never get anywhere

• i have my profile private anyway. and nothing written on my profile.

• Exactly my point, what an inane question

What Girls Said 0