How do I accept my singleness until I find someone?

I've been working on school but my gma suddenly kicked me out so now I'm homeless. I've been thinking about women lately but ik I'm not in the situation to get one or take care of one. My friend just got into a situation and he got so many chicks worried about him and I'm homeless with nothing and no one. I'm jealous I'm not gonna lie but ik one maybe I'll find someone that'll appreciate me. I have to get my mind off women and just work on myself but every night I think of how alone I am, no fam, no women, no job, no education, no car, no support but I'm a strong person I can get through this ik I just would like advice on not getting upset bc I have no one and just focus on my dreams of a better life for myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• try to do other things to take up your time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah hang in there man you'll meet a girl one day I feel like I'm In the same position. Just work on yourself stay connected with your social life as best you can go to clubs with your pals and stuff, get fit workout with weights regularly it helps your mood. Eat healthy, work on your career path just do what ever your happy with. Enjoy the little things even if that's just watching a movie. I play my Xbox after I've done all my work just to relax I like games with a good story line haha its a good distraction from negative thoughts. Don't worry lots of people in your position I worry that I might not get a girlfriend either I can't hold down any girl for more than 2 months

What Girls Said 1

• You can expand your hobbies, either really focus on some you are already interested in or pick up a new hobby. Keeping busy helps me a lot!

What Guys Said 1

• Well you've got the right mindset regarding focusing on yourself, but that doesn't mean you can't also be in a relationship and neither does not having those things you listed. Granted, it might be a little harder for you to find a girl, but girls are notorious for following their hearts, so if you win a girl over, she will be able to look past whatever you don't have.