What to do.. When u message your boyfriend and can see he is online but has not responded to your message.. Showing he does not care when?

U asked him something important to clear the issues we are having. Also last time when we met i saw a girls name added to his phone who i dont know.. Seems like he is adding randomDeep down u already know what u really want... What ur gut is telling u need.. U just hv to listen to it.. Girls to his phone.. Bc i saw another girls phone number.. Is he fishing around? ... I dont want to jump to conclusions.. what should i do.. Im not sure.. I want to stay hopeful but i know he adds random girls on instagram..

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to communicate with him to find out what's going on and lack of communication will not clear things up with you two , someone has got to bend
    and give in to these issues.. If you see him online and he won't talk then he
    could be ignoring you but by all means you wanna get down to the bottom
    of why he's doing it.

• That is exactly what I was thinking... He says he is not seeing anyone... but why then add random girls.. remove me from instagram from the last time we had a fight.. says he is deleting it which I doubt. It seems like he kows how to say things and get away with it... At first he told me this is not a serious relationship... then when I got mad... He says we can see where it goes.. we are dating... when I asked him about marriag. not now... due to his financial goals... To me it seems like heis adding social medias and random girls.. spme of these random girls are following back... and some are not.. he barely likes any of my pics... I dunno whether he even knows how to b a good boyfriend... says im not bad compared to his last girlfriend... He does not seem to get the fact that... By him removing me and saying delete it.. that I won't find out that he is lying or what...

• Well im not even sure where to start n how to start wen i meet with him tmrw... Any suggestions?

• I wish i had more answers all i can say is just let out how you feel.. i think you deserve
      much better but he you need a explanation on why he acts like he does

Most Helpful Girl

• It's Obvious, you have seen the not so sweet pudding of proof here, dear.. He is Not Ready for a Real relationship and Yes... Fishing around.
    You both need to lay your cards on the table. He is growing cold duck feet with what you know is true and You Know... He adds random girls on instagram.. Maybe More in store.
    Good luck. xx

• Yeah i won't message him today... Let see if he responds then. he said could not meet today for whatever =eason so how about Friday.. For me if something bug me i believe things shud b talked... Thats more of an adult way.. Why would he then call me his gurl n all that... I met a few of his friends.. Y did i fall in love.. Sigh

• He still thinks he can have his cake and eat it Two by keeping you around and having a few around town. xxoo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't be too concerned with him having lady friends and being social. But be concerned if he starts acting weird. Trust him until he gives you a reason not. As for him not replying to your important message, he was probably taking time to think of what to say or he just didn't feel like dealing with it at the moment. Neither of these things are bad. We are all humans, we all have limits.

• He told me that I am not his preference a few months ago.. been dating 10 months now... said if he has a friend that is a girl and they click and he is happy with her.. he would leave me for her... do u know how much that hurt me and ever since then it makes me question everything... What to do>>>>

• Dont confront him about it. Someone denying doesn't mean that they are telling then truth an that you HAVE to believe them. His actions say a lot more than his words. How has he treated you? How does he make you feel in this relationship? These are important questions to ask yourself.

• he's treated me ok... He is not romantic.. For my bday all i got movies.. He sd its about spending time together... But for his bday i got him an expensive gift.. N on vday a romantic night.. Till today no flowers.. Nothing... Yeah wen we have a good time in person we connect well but in texting me i see myself as a low priority.. I have met a few of his friends of 9 months being togethet... I would like to meet his family but i dunno if thats gonna happen... now a days its texting no phone calls.. He says he does not want to pick my calls bc i start a fight but he does not realize wen he hurts me about him saying not a serious relationship... Then v r only dating.. Till today he talks about double dating but we have not done that either... We had a gight he removed me from his social media... But i saw he's adding people.. Told me he's deleting it which mkes me question it.. Says he's not a liar or a cheater..

• Sounds like you're a little paranoid? I'm sure everything is fine