What are some lessons you've learned from dating and being in relationships?
Lessons you've learned from the dating world?
What Girls Said 3
- Don't hide from your feelings. It's easy to hold yourself back when you've been hurt before. But it's okay to open up again. Just take your time and go at your own pace. Don't say or do anything if it makes you uncomfortable.
- Trust your instincts. Your friends mean well, but sometimes they don't know or understand the whole story. Sometimes you need to go with how you feel and hope you're right.
- Love is both the best and worst feeling in the world. And walking away from someone you love can be one of the hardest things you'll ever do.
- Sometimes...he's really just not that into you.
- Relationships are hard but worth it.
- Sometimes it doesn't click til it's over. Sometimes you don't realize the person that you want is the one you had all along, and you mess things up royally so you think you're only option is to get over it. But everything happens for a reason. And if it's meant to be, it'll all fall into place eventually.0
If you have a fear of getting close confront the person your in a relationship about it. If you don't the fear will tear you apart. You'll watch the relationship unravel like a ball of yarn.0
Most guys are rude and inconsiderate.0
What Guys Said 1
Don't date. Avoid the pain. No, actually.. don't get attached to someone if you're their first. They are just going to leave. Never put someone on a pedestal, because it will backfire. Basically, do as much as you can to get by, and nice things here and there..0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.