Why are there more blonde white girls dating other races than blonde white girls dating white guys?

Basically, why do you think it's so much more common to see a blonde white girl with a black/mixed/hispanic guy rather than a blonde white girl dating a white guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Does it bother you or is it just an observation? It could be partly that there is a popular fetish for certain types of people. Asian girls, Blonde white girls and black men are quite fetishized i believe in porn and maybe the media? I am just guessing tho. This is not something i see often

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a lot of that has to do with guys of all races going crazy over them. So basically, guys of other races pursue them and ask them out a lot more. There were three blondes in my junior class and all three dated guys who were black, hispanic because none of the white dudes asked them out. I didn't think those girls were my type as they were really annoying and liked to complain a lot. But two of three had crushes on me because there friends told me so and im white. I honestly think that they get so many non white dudes asking them out that they spend a lot of time dating them but its all good.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm not sure where you're from but here it's far more rare to be white and be with a different race. Most couples here are the same racially. I'm only interested in dating within my own race.

• Because if a non-white guy is dating a white girl, more often than not he'll be more into blondes than brunettes or white girls with darker complexions/overall colouring.

• So you think its normal there are more blondes with other races while very few blondes are with white guys?

• Well its not fair for white guys

• How is not being part of someone's preference not fair? No one is born entitled to receive anything, much less to be the preference of someone without having to put in zero work to earn it. It's not like blonde white girls exclusively date non-white's. It just so happens non-white males will more actively pursue them, therefore will succeed more times than a white guy who doesn't put in much effort.

• I'm thinking it is because she is attracted to someone who is opposite of her. I also imagine that guys of other races are attracted to blonde girls. As a blonde girl, I am usually attracted more to white guys, and have only ended up dating white guys. However, I have been interested in guys of other races too.

• Okay, but my question was not about you, not about a random girl, but rather a general thing. Of course there are people with different preference in the world, but my question was how come blonde girls IN GENERAL (not all of them obviously but the vast majority) tend to prefer black/brown/asian guys over white guys?

• I think there's also room to consider that there are many women who color their hair blonde, and are not naturally that way. I also think that there are plenty of blonde white women with blonde white guys. My last SO was (naturally) blonde as well.

• Maybe but there are far more blonde girls with guys from other races than blonde girls with white guys (regardless of the guy's hair colour, brown haired, black haired, blond haired white guy)

• In America there are mixed couples everywhere. It's not uncommon to see. A lot of women ( blonde/white or anything else) date men they like and find attractive so obviously these white women find these black and hispanic men attractive. There's more to people than just appearances.

• Okay, but my question was why do you think there are more blondes with other races than blondes with white guys?

• I'm a blonde white woman dating a white guy. You can't lump us all together. Maybe you're the problem.

• But most blondes only date outside their race... why?

• Do you have proof of this? Other than you seeing it around where you live? Times are changing, women like to play the field these days.

• Because America is the melting pot. Look it up.

• Okay but do you think its normal that there are more blondes with black and brown guys than those that are with white guys?

• Well what are white guys that like blondes supposed slto do? Go gay?

• Sure, try that. Or maybe find a single white girl. It's not like they're ALL taken.

• I have a couple of possibilities why this may happen:
    The men of color are probably the ones who are confident enough to approach them
    The white women like those guys so they pursue them
    Maybe they want to piss their daddy or mommy off
    the white girls find the men of color fun and interesting
    Maybe it's a phase

• its just who they like.

• Well my close friend is blonde, blue eyed and married a blond blue eyed guy... they have a blonde blue eyed baby boy. Is she one of the few exceptions? I'm not sure, I really don't pay attention, tbh.

• Okay but i mean in general... why are so many blondes with other races but very few with white guys?

• Like I said, I'm not sure since I haven't really paid attention. Maybe other guys look exotic? I know my one male friend loves Scandinavian women, because they are "exotic" to him.

• everyone likes different things.

What Guys Said 10

• Who gives a flying fuck or are you 1 of those "I DONT WANT THEM DATING #OUR WOMEN" kind of guys?

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../bc3.gif

• Well for one, it isn't.

Two, there seem to be a lot of stereotypes going around with people. Take these for example:

- "White girls are some of the prettiest and most feminine girls out there."
    - "White people are the most uncultured and boring race out there."
    - "Blacks are tough, have more soul, and have larger equipment"

Ergo, white girls will look for the "real men" who are black, and white guys will avoid the "confrontational, aggressive" black women, instead going for the more stereotypically feminine whites or east Asians.

Obviously that's not how it works in most cases, but that's how things like the media and TV tropes run things. I would imagine that IRL, the main effect black stereotypes would have is if a white girl is expecting a black guy to fit the stereotype, and then discover he is a big softy at heart.

• But still, do you think it is normal that there are far more blonde girls with other races than blondes with white guys?

• I don't see that much at all where I live. If a black guy IS dating a white girl, she is more likely to be a redhead than usual. But I wouldn't say it is some national norm. Statistically, it doesn't match up. And people generally prefer their own races' features anyway.

But it's not like it is a big deal or anything.

• oh calm down. White girls are still largely dating white men. Probably saw one blonde girl holding a black guys hand, and now your head is exploding

• www.buzzfeed.com/.../white-people-that-need-to-be-stopped

Read this article, and you may have an idea why.

• Statistically most people date the same race.

• Because that's their preference? Tf kinda question is that...

• @Girly1710 lmfao didn't notice I got MHO myself 😂😂

• Yeah that's how I mixed them up!

• Annnd that's a problem because?

• So you think its normal that there are more blonds with other races than those with white?

• Didn't you ask this bullshit question yesterday? You must've got rejected hard by a blonde or some shit.

• that is odd since Caucasian guys have all the money and jobs.

are you making this up?

• I doubt that, but hey I don't know.