I dont know what to say to her?

so i have been in an awkward position with my crush. we see each other all the time but we never talk. Iv'e started randomly running into her and we just look at each other as we walked by. Today she finally smiled at me when we walked by each other. I really want to talk to her but whenever i get the courage to do so she seems to be in a very bad mood.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore that she's in a bad mood, that has nothing to do with you. Just smile and say hi how are you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls don't need smooth, cleaver, or fancy. Those are qualities they look for in the actual dating. But when you walk up to a girl and open your mouth, they don't want to be surprised or worried about what you'll say. More importantly, they want someone to talk to them who is willing to look them in the eye and make them laugh. Girls like laughing. They laugh when they're scared, they laugh when they're nervous, they laugh when they're crying. The point is, just talk to her and make her feel comfortable. Point out something funny and get her laughing. Stupid is good. Walk up to her and say, 'hey I almost bought the same shirt but you look better in it so I'm glad i didn't." The more inside the better, like the two of you now know a secret. Talking to girls is difficult, especially if it's a girl you really like and especially are really attracted to. Most people let these emotions overwhelm them, but I've always used these feelings and emotions to help guide me in talking to girls. Don't be afraid, you have the power. You're talking to her on your terms. So keep them on your terms. When you build up the courage, just walk over and say hi. I think you're wondering what you need to say, but it's easier to know what to say when you know what you want. Do you want to go out on a date with her? Just hang out? Become friends? Figuring out what you want to do will help guide your conversation. Because if you want to take her out, just tell her you'd like to take her out. If I could impress any knowledge upon you, I would tell you to build that confidence. When you walk up to a girl full of confidence, not being cocky or arrogant, but being truly comfortable in your own skin so when you talk to her, you aren't worried about what you're going to say or what she's going to say. That you are someone worth knowing, and you're giving her an opportunity to meet you and hang out with you. If this girl is worth it, make it happen.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Talking is simple. Use words and put them into sentences.