What to do when losing romantic interest after dating for a few months?

Been dating this wonderful woman for about 3 months, but the last few weeks I feel like im losing interest in her. I dont get to see her to much maybe 2-3 hours a week, and most of the conversation we have seems like it doesn't go anywhere just surface level stuff. I still have a strong physical attraction to her. Is this normal? and what should I do?

What Girls Said 2

• Don't beat around the bush and string her along. Be honest with her about your needs and feelings. There is nothing wrong with how you're feeling. The honeymoon phase is over, and you've realized that it was probably just a lust/physical attraction. The truth is, you're not right for each other, and these things take time to come into focus. If she's mature, she'll be able to accept that. You're not feeling it, and this isn't something you can force.

• You two do not spend enough time together to foster a relationship. That's the reason.

What Guys Said 0