How often is too often to text?

Okay so tell me how often do you like to receive texts from a friend and how much is clingy.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• We can text all the time, I don't think of it as clingy... until they start to double text because I haven't responded yet, then it gets annoying.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This entirely depends on who this person is, how well we know each other and for how long these texting sessions last.

I wouldn't mind texting every day if the sessions were kind of short and as long as we talk about something interesting. But if he/she wants to spend hours texting with me every single day, it would be kind of draining and boring in the long run. For long sessions I think a couple times a week is fine. For shorter sessions, every day is fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • This also depends on how often we see each other. Every day at school? Again, long sessions would be boring. But if this is someone I very rarely see due to some circumstances, I would be up for having long texting sessions with them more frequently.

What Guys Said 3

• For me personally, the fewer the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind texting a friend all day as long as the don't reply Instantly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if you like someone don't text
    Have a conversation
    the longer the better and only immature people that don't like you call you clingy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i can't stand clingy people. i have a life lol, so i can't always be free to text them.

i think clingy is if they texting me every 10 mins.

0|0
    0|0