Do you have a nickname for your boyfriend or girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• When we first got together, we were way too cutesy and sickly for us to keep it up for very long. He was insecure about these long vertical stretch marks up his back from his growth spurts because they're bright reddy-purple and they're very noticeable. So I - probably after watching way too much Spider-man - called him Tiger and told him they were tiger stripes. In response, he began to call me kitten. We don't do that so much now, the furthest we go is dear really... Sometimes he'll still say kitten if he's in a very good mood.

Most Helpful Guy

• Munchkins, babe, booboo in certain joking cases, and probably the standard hon.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know it'd probably just be a play on their name, something they remind me of, something they look like, etc. it sorta just happens :P not even with a boyfriend, with anyone.

• don't have one atm, but my ex's name is tristan and i used to call him triscuit, like the food. I don't know.

• baby...

love...

those and others

• No, I don't :/

• You have not been dating him long. Nick names usually come after you dated someone a while. :)

What Guys Said 0