My ex boyfriend got another woman pregnant after our split for a few months. Now I m not sure what to do. Help?

Long story cut short He has one baby mum already the child is one we split because she was giving me problems and I couldn t take it anymore. Taking his child away from him so he would stay away from me. So we split for like 5 months and we started talking again. Now since then he got another woman pregnant. He basically said I caused it. If I never stressed him or caused him agro he wouldn t have slept with someone else. Which I think Is unfair because I didn t sleep with anyone at all. He doesn t care if I m ok with it or not. But stil thinks we should get back together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get back together with him. He sounds like a careless and disrespectful person who will only bring complications in to your life and you can do without that. Blaming you for his impregnating someone else? Did you control his dick during the break up? No. That is a man who refuses to take any responsibility for his actions which is worse than just admitting he did wrong. He is trouble and you will be better off without him.

What Guys Said 2

• If he has no child from you yet RUN! Run as fast as possible away from him. You'll get another guy, fuck it! aren't you tired of it? Get a new and fresh start and change up your life. People like him aren't worth the little amount of time we have on earth. Live a good life without regrets. I hope you make the right decision.

• RUN AWAY from him as fast as you can...

What Girls Said 3

• That's really unfortunate and I'm sorry to hear that but honestly he's blaming you so I would just move on. Sorry to say but you didn't tell him to put his dick inside another girl raw and get her pregnant. Accident or not, he will have to take responsibility for that child and sadly for you, you're going to have to move on to someone else who won't be so careless with less baggage. Not saying his kids are baggage but his immaturity definitely is, he'll hold you back. You deserve so much better too. I'd strongly advise you to swallow that pill (and it's hard I know) and move on before you become his 3rd baby's mother, remember those women will always be around now, and you don't know what this new girl will be like. Good luck.

• dont get back with him.

• He's delusional and immature. Do not take him back. He's irresponsible too. It's not your fault that he got some other girl pregnant. You did not force him to have unprotected sex