How close would a guy need to be with a girl in order to ask her out and get a yes?

I am a 22 year old Chinese Canadian male interested in a 21 year old Chinese Canadian female who I met at college. I knew her for a week now. We have no class together, though I got her number and Facebook. We are not able to meet up regularly (ie: in class, in clubs) and all I have to build my relationship with her is on Facebook.

How would I ask her on a date? Directly? Ask to hang out?
Would asking her to hang out make her label me as only a friend?

How would I ask her to hang out casually? In other words, how can I be more convincing that we will have a good time together so that she will say yes?

What kind of dating activities should I do with the girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I believe this is as close as you would need to get before asking for a coffee date, know each other's names and be able to initiate conversation on FB about anything comfortably and keep that conversation going for at least 15 minutes.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0