Should I prank my girlfriend by telling her I am cheating on her?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is a one way ticket to being dumped.

You could be telling the truth. So she should dump you.
    You could just be wanting excess drama in your life. So she should dump you.
    In any case, you're 99% positively a manipulative dick. So she should dump you.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• of all the pranks, this is probably one of the riskier ones. depends on how she'd take it, but i mean i think u could come up with something more creative.

• No, don't that's not a prank it's just plain cruel, even after you tell her you're joking she won't take it lightly x

• Don't do it. Unless she is very down to earth, don't. She will believe you cheated even if you tell her you were joking.

• This is just as bad as doing a fake proposal prank. If a guy ever prank about cheating or proposing, I would seriously break up right away.

If there is something you don't joke about is real life altering events. How would you like it if a girlfriend pranked you about getting pregnant or by using a fake ultrasound and then told you ''it's just a prank''?

• What kind of emotional torment is that? No you don't say that to her.

• Absolutely not.

• That is not even a funny joke. Why put anyone through that for a laugh. Grow up

• if you think about doing this prank... you might end up getting dumped

• That won't end well. At all. She'll believe you instantly. Pranks that play with people's emotions like that aren't cool in my opinion.

• why tf would you do that?

• Wow I'm surprised this was asked off anon.

• I wouldn't risk that.

• No, that's stupid 😑

• No. That's the worst thing you could do :(

• Yea sure if you want to lose her.

• That is TERRIBLE. Why would you want to hurt her? she deserves better

• I don't think it's a good idea. You may risk up your entire relationship for a stupid joke. It's not worth it, mate.

• dont do it.

• No. Even if it's a "joke" you'll plant that seed of distrust and doubt in her head and she won't trust you. You'll probably get dumped.

What Guys Said 22

• You idiot. No. That is literally a terrible idea

• Only if you want to end the relationship. Some things are too important to ever treat as a joke. How would you feel if someone pranked you by telling you that you mother had been killed in a car accident?

• Yes, absolutely. Great idea, dude. Go ahead.

• Hell no. Don't do that shit. If a girl did that to me, I'd consider dumping her. That's not funny shit.

• No that's a pretty bad prank and no one would appreciate it. Pranking your girlfriend is when you do something that scares her and gets her heart pumping. They yell at you for three seconds afterwards and then start laughing because the adrenaline feels good.

What you'd be doing would just be upsetting.

• Absolutely. Also tell her you are HIV+ ! You are both in for a good laugh !

• Dude that joke doesn't always end well. She might break up with you. You should grow up (mature) a little bit.

• This is idiotic. It's not funny, it's extremely hurtful, distressing and disrespectful. You'd be extremely lucky if she didn't dump you even after you revealed you were 'joking', and you'd have done permanent damage to her perception of you.

• If she has no sense of humor don't lol which is probably a low chance but you're the boyfriend right here so you would know lol

• Why would you do that for?
    Go to YouTube watch pranks of boyfriends doing this see how well it turns out.

• LOL, no.
    It can't possibly end well.

• Um no. She might find u so much of an asshole that she will break up with you for real.

• no, that is horrible prank

• Not only no, but hell no. She'll believe that you are lying when you tell her it's a joke.

• tping her house is a better idea then this.

• Don't do it.. its a bad idea...

• Don't listen to these girls it'd be hilarious

• Is this a serious question?

• i use to be a big prankster,
    my brothers phone got cut off and he told me to tell his girlfriend
    i forgot to and she texted me asking if he was ok

i replied "hes in the hospital and its not looking good, the doctor says he has a few months left"

i thought what a good prank butt... no...
    hell... no...

she freaked the hell out came over crying looking for him
    and i broke her heart i'll never do it again

• 2|0
  • That's probably the stupidest idea I have ever heard:)

• No. That's called "emotional abuse."

Seriously, don't do it. There's nothing funny about it.

Actually, do her a favor: break up. You aren't mature enough for relationships.