Whats on yo mind right now?

Right now @cinderelli @missnowhere is on ma mind apparently. can't get chu outta ma mind babies 👄💋

Most Helpful Girl

• i hope i am on the clean side of your mind.. oh wait. O_O . fuck.. there isn't any!!! damn it.. !!

Most Helpful Guy

• Right now?
    @cinderelli @missnowhere is on ma mind apparently. can't get chu outta ma mind 😂😂😂😃😂😂😂😂😂😂😂srry couldn't resist 😂😂😂😂😂😹😹

• @missnowhere 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂that's my drunk time of the month 😂😂

• Lolol.. 😂😂😂😂 you ***!!!

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 8

• The horniness from having started NoFap. Currently at about 45 hours since last masturbation session and it's starting to get to me...

Ideally I want to never jack off or watch porn again as a way of giving myself an ultimatum that I can either find a girl to have sex with or stay in horniness, as an incentive. That may be why many people noticed that as a side-effect of NoFap, they were having a lot more sex and attracting a lot more girls. But I don't know if I'll have the self-discipline to stick to that. I'll see if I can do it.

• I'm thinking about two different futures in my life and which one I desire more.

• I always see you flirting with girls on here lol

• I'm thinking about how I hope that me and my bff are going to be back to normal.

• my mind on me money and me money on mind.

• "Love, what shape will you take me in by next?"

• I love you so much, You always on my mind😉

• All those Muslim cutis are on MA mind