Is an agegap of 18 and 25 years too much in a relationship? Please help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not too much of a gap per se. How it would work depends upon the relative maturity of the two partners and the extent of their shared interests. Of course, if the male is the older partner, many people will assume that his interest is only sexual, so you need to be able to withstand such uninformed judgments.

Most Helpful Girl

• its not too much.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope!! Same as between my mum and late father, within a few months, I guess. She was 19 when they met, he was 26. They were soul mates for the short time together.

• No its not too much, infact its absolutely fine.
    Im 27 and my girfriend is 20 and we are very happy in our relation.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm meh on it since you're not 21 yet, but you're an adult now and you hve to learn to make your own good decisions.

• Depends on where they are in their lives and what they plan for the future, short term and long term. If they mesh well, I don't see a problem.

• My rule is no more than ten year difference. (Once you're an adult, of course.) Past ten is usually where you are at a different point in your lives, but if you work together, that's alright, do what works for you.