I mean, when do you think your own behaviours have crossed the line?
For me, it is when I dedicate a place in my heart and my thoughts to someone else. It's like lying by omission; I'm not giving my full love to my partner.
- Emotionally: when I truly desire to be with someone else, I give them my love internally.Vote A
- Verbally: when I talk to someone in a way I wouldn't want my partner to know aboutVote B
- Electronically: when I sext or e-cheat (video sex, images etc)Vote C
- Semi-physically: when I touch them 'inappropriately'Vote D
- Only fully: if we have sexVote E
Most Helpful Girl
If you're engaging in some kind of communication or activity with someone of the sex you're romantically/sexually attracted to, and deliberately hiding it from your partner or don't want them to know about it, that's cheating in my book. It doesn't need to be defined with specific behaviors.4