Does my boyfriend not like to flirt?

I feel uncertain why my boyfriend rarely wants to flirt and sext? I try to be flirty and let him know I'm in the mood but he never really responds back flirty? our sex life is good so maybe I shouldn't complain but i wonder if there's somethign wrong with me. And also he never is affectionate in person either. We hug a lot but he doesn't hold my hand touch my butt or face etc. he calls me gorgeous a lot.. ugh so confused :/

Most Helpful Guy

• He isn't the touchy feely type or he thinks doing those things aren't manly. Talk to him about it that it's something you need

• He only holds me/ shows me affection when we go to sleep. I guess he isn't the affectionate type but it isn't like I expect him to shower me with affection just at least once in awhile works lol.

thanks for your opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everybody shows affection in the same way. But you guys can always talk about your preferences and needs. It's important that each of you knows what the other person needs.

What Guys Said 1

• Dont ever leave your boyfriend, such kind of guys are no where to be found,
    he really loves u

What Girls Said 1

• some people are just like that, they dont flirt much.