Girls, is this guy attractive, or a wimp?

I have been told I'm handsome, when I'm out I get women looking at me, I'm certainly not gorgeous but nice on the eyes (apparently). Iam a quiet guy, but I would say I'm quietly confident. I don't really talk much but I can hold a conversation and depending who im with I can sometimes act a bit silly/ daft. I'm also a sensitive guy (turn off?) I care a lot about things that people would say is stupid, I don't like confrontation but I'm kind, generous, polite and caring. Becuase im quiet I think I can sometimes be seen as moody/ rude. This is simply not the case, although if someone doesn't like me I make it clear by my actions that I do not like them.
Are these traits a turn off? I suppose im asking more about the quiet/ shy type of my personality.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Shy people are hard to get to know, therefore it's hard to like them

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, I don't think so, but being quiet/shy probably means it'd be hard to get to know you to begin with, as long as you're not as shy when you get to know someone then I don't think its a turn off.

• theyre not a turn off.

• You sound kind of perfect. I could easily fall for someone like that if you got my sense of humor and we made each other happy.