Can a middle eastern date a Asian (korean) girl (girlfriend)?

Im 17 am from the middle east (iraq) and i live in Canada. I know English and arabic very well and i have facial hair. I want a korean woman in my life but i have no idea how do i do it... do i go to korea or something in the future? Do i have to learn korean? Will it be hard to learn it? She will obviously speak korean but will she know how to speak english? Do they learn English in the Asian countries? I need some help and answers to these questions. The reason i want an Asian woman in my life is because they are very nice and i like the behaviors of them. Do they only like guys woth the sane skincolour as them like white? Coz im peach or lighter a bit Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• anyone can date anyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean you want to marry a Korean woman just because she's Korean? You're seventeen. Wait a while before considering this again. You need to meet more women and date a bit, because choosing to marry a woman because of what personality type you THINK they have because of how you THINK Korean act is not a thoughtful idea. It's akin to my assuming you're Muslim - maybe I'm right, but necessarily. If you are, this unknown woman would have to convert - that's not very likely. Your parents may even have someone picked out!

• Im saying its for the future... not now... also im just interested in that and yes i will meet some on my way.. and she doesn't have to convert... can't we just live happily... why is race so important... ik it is but if you both love eachother then thats all

• Well, I would say that I'm sure that you will be able to if this is still important to you when you're older. I just don't think it will be so important once you start dating. There are so many wonderful people in the world. I hope you meet some.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Is that really a question yes of course u can

• no, it's against international law.