How can I distract myself?

My boyfriend and I are taking a break. I am heartbroken and miss him like crazy, and it's all I can do to not call him. But I know he needs space to figure things out. How can I distract myself to not go crazy? And, how long should I wait before trying to contact him? Couple weeks?

Most Helpful Girl

• wait for him to contact you. hang out with friends until he does.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't believe in this taking a break bullshit. It's actually a breakup. What the hell does he have to figure out? If he wants to be with you? He already knows the answer to that. If you're "taking a break" your relationship is in serious trouble. Just leave and never look back

• I know what you're saying, and I would usually agree. But I messed things up and he needs to "process everything " and figure things out. I guess I'm thankful he's giving me this and not just ending it. I'm praying we can work things out. I'm hopelessly in love with him.

• I still say its BS

What Girls Said 0