How can I learn to kiss?

I'm gonna be kissing my boyfriend Saturday and I'm really scared that I might do it wrong and that I might be bad at it... I really need practice so how can I get better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry and just go for it. Things will be fine

Most Helpful Girl

• Practicing is really the best way to get better. Gauge how much tongue and force with it your boyfriend leaves, then kiss him back accordingly.
    For example, if he's really active with it, you can let him 'lead' so to say. One person is usually the more passive, while the other takes over.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope you don't need practice you need to relax and your instincts will lead you just let the moment take you and you will be fine.

• There's not really a way to practice kissing that isn't kissing.

Anyway, you'll be fine. Just relax and do what comes naturally. The only way to screw up kissing is to try too hard.

• Your 16 and your overthinking it. Unless you've been lying to him about being with other guys, don't sweat it and just go for it. Go in lightly and avoid using the tongue until you've had a little practice kissing first.

What Girls Said 2

• you can always practice on your hand ;) lol jk. is this your first kiss? every body has a fear of kissing badly. all i can really tell you is kinda observe how he's kissing you. make sure you moving your lips in movements with his. don't let him do all the work, no one wants to kiss "fish lips". of course tongue is always fun. but not to much. cause then it just gets nasty lol. just kinda copy his motions a little. you'll get they hang of it real quick :)

• no one "learns" it. it comes natural.