Ex boyfriend confusion, guys is he trying? HELP?

So we are having a kid together, but all the stuff i told him was a problem in our relationship, every time we hang out he does. like pay for me, open my doors, etc. So is this him being nice, I just dont want to look into anything thats not there.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're having a kid with your ex? Did you get prego before the breakup?

Most Helpful Girl

• he's just being nice.

What Guys Said 1

• Most probably is just him doing his deed as a Gentlemen, holding door for a woman, and paying for her is out of courtesy and respect. But the possibility of him attempting to subconsciously make you fall for him is still there.

• so you'd just say he is improving himself, being these were issues I had with him in our relationship, and now he does it for me all the time

What Girls Said 1

• keep your guard up for sure, but just see where it goes. i mean you guys are having a kid together. doesn't hurt to see if he has change or not. and if not at lest you can say that you try to make it work with him.