What would you think of a person who has travel to another country for their lover multiple times?

It's something I saw in a movie and I was wondering about that.

Basically there was a couple who was in a long distance relationship, He was living in chicago and the girl lived in london, They were together for like a year and completely lost in love then he just within that time frame , he went to visit her numerous of times whenever he could schedule off from work. I never had much luck with relationships but I thought to myself, I would do that if i could afford it.

So basically imagine yourself in a LDR relationship and your lover has traveled many miles to see you multiple times, what would you think of this person?

• The person is obviously crazy in love.
  • The person is immature and naive.
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm. i think it would be lovely if someone could afford the means to do so. if someone did that for me i think my feelings for them would grow pretty quick.

What Girls Said 2

• That person obviously has an awesome job. A lot of excess funds and all this travel time? What do they do and how can I get their job?

• True love knows no distance lol

What Guys Said 1

• I dated a girl in Canada and I live in the midwest. I was crazy in love with her, I loved her even though she wasn't the most understanding girl in the world and fairly insensitive but I loved her to death, I would do anything for her. I've obviously grown since then and I think we were both a bit naive about how much work it would be. She ended up leaving me for another guy, but I think she was losing interest in me fast, the distance didn't help. If you're going to do something like this, make sure you're not just a rebond, and also make sure you and the girl are ready for a serious relationship because all that time and money spent is going to be going to waste, she better be the one! Trust me the first time you meet you'll know, you'll have a very good idea how far you want to take it and if there are enough doubts / red flags back out as fast as you can. Don't do what I did, I'd say stay local honestly.